Please check this page regularly for updates regarding the resumption of activities for the Shire of Glynn Rhe and the Kingdom of Meridies.
The Kingdom of Meridies has published the Meridies COVID-19 SCA Participation Plan.
NOTICE: The hospital capacity required has been lifted for ALL Phases
Precautions Required in all phases prior to phase 5:
– Masks are required for in-person attendance.
– Do not attempt to join any gathering if you have had known or suspected contact with an infected individual and exercise extreme caution if you have travelled from an area of high infection rate in the last 14 days.
– Do not join any gathering if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, sore throat, cough, headaches, body aches, or sudden loss of taste or smell.
– Bring your own safely contained food and drinks. Do not share any food, drinks, utensils, etc.
– Practice careful and frequent hand washing
.- Practice careful sanitation and disinfecting of any common areas such as bathrooms, light switches, doorknobs, surfaces, faucets, etc.
– Maintain 6′ of distance between all participants who do not live in the same household (mundane residence/home).
– Attendees must abide by all required state and local guidelines.
Useful tool to help determine infection rates when considering moves between phases:
Useful tool to help determine possible percentage of being infected based on the size of a gathering in a specific county: